Monday, February 9, 2009

Wishin' for another Morning with you: (Old blog)

Wishin for another morning with you.... Category: Romance and Relationships
What made it change?/
7 days before you even came/
I thought we'd already made it out the rain/
the time I went out there we wuz going through the same thangs/
as I was leaving it was like we was sharing the same brain/
we were of the same mindset/
you cried because you wudn't ready for me to jet yet/
I can't lie, it was nice having you no longer upset/
but that's all retrospect/
New Years together was different/
wasn't like we was riffin/
but at the same time/
a peice of us was missin'/
Not something I'd have ever predicted/
without my intuition/
but then again/
I called it 2 weeks before that/
You swore that/
wasn't your thoughts isn't it odd?/
It's like I was countin all the cards/
saw what was coming before it happened/
I did my best/
told you how blessed I felt you made me/
Now I'm in the middle of addaptin/
feeling all crazy/
can't get mad at you, not like you really played me/
just made me see/
what mattered to me/
it was you, but I had to let my Baby be free/
You say I'm so terrific, so gifted and understanding/
but it's your deep feelings and your planning/
that's got you runnin scared/
got my cubbard bare/
except for the food I used/
to nourish you/
took you whatever, whenever, wherever you wanted to go/
even if I got no sleep/
it was worth it to me though/
cook you breakfeast every morning/
saw love in your eyes when you was yawning/
guess it was just the calm before the storming/
Now a new day is dawning/
guess I just hope I get another chance/
at a peaceful Sunday Morning/
with you/
you, you you/

January 7th, 2007
~8:30pm central

No comments:

Post a Comment