Monday, December 13, 2010

Power:

So My night was done, proceeded to scoop my backpack/
pack up and exit the door through the back of the lab/
out of the shadows jumped 7 cats/
wearing baggy Jeans, Hoodies, vests, YES dipped in all black/
packing artillary/
Chains, Shanks, 9 mils bats/
with visions of killing me/
As the bullets came whistling/
My first thought was to duck, evasive action/
but just then, kicked in Some sort of chemical reaction/
My body started to pulse rage, energy coursed through my veins/
Vocals became flames, Torched the sorry bastards/
They tried to run, but I wouldn't let up/
Spoke till they submitted, Asked who hired the hitlist, they wouldn't fess up/
so further I sequestered/
Line for LIne, Rhyme for Rhyme, their facial expressions seemed to become more painful/
The Oration only kept on till I found the proper brainfold/
My persistence payed off, like sleeper holds from Kurt Angle/
You should be so thankful from your Center like Nick Mangold/
of the Power...

D. Abshire
December 14th, 2010~12:35am




No comments:

Post a Comment