Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bossin Around: The Smack Down

Prolific, gifted, What's in my soul I spit it/
Elocution's a little effed up, Nothing wrong with my Diction/
Fuck with me or my Fam, and you'll get Chucked like Dickens/
Post Disaster Hieroglyphs in your head, Read inscriptions/
Giving free advice, but it seems that you ain't Listening/
Showing up at events thinking all you gotta do is glisten/
Rapping good, but no promotion, You ain't Handled your Business/
There's more to longevity then Fresh Kicks and flipped Fits/
Money comes and goes, but Relationships are missing/
A Good name's better than cologne, that is a rule that's PRistine/
10 years down the road, you'll be on the curb wishing/
Where'd your money go, it flowed down the stream pissing/
Watching others walk past, like, "damn those Jordan 6 Rings!"/
busted and bummy, Dirty shoe rappers, HipHop Mummy's/
Please tell me, Why'd You even Show up?
To Drink till you ain't Sober? MAN, You're so touched/


D. Abshire
December 12th, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment