Thursday, December 9, 2010

Old School Fresh: BBoy Fresh

Spiritually Imperial/

Push the dose all the way up on the chemical/

Big Bodied/

built for the long haul/

even when path's Rocky/

the rockiest/

Prosperous speed, Rhinoceros/

Stepping through the Obstacles/

take a view through my opticals/

Counter flows, double time never how I chop a note/

Assholes, acting like chodes, get chopped in throats/

That Crazy Canaille one, Couillion/

Deny Sons/

always had dad/

never fathered/

Anything other than music that I Authored/

don't reach hands out for Things, I ain't offered/

pray with my hands to the sky often/

Tracks get laced, killed with grace, chilled then laced/

Promptly Arive Coffin/

Deficit is big, Attention with small margins/

Music Mavens got flaws too, I Never beg pardons/

Quite comfortable in my own skin, Yo!

My word's never foreign....


D. Abshire

December 9th, 2010~8:49pm


No comments:

Post a Comment