Monday, January 26, 2009

Cypherin:

VS.1

You could call me one of those Back Packin Emcees/
There's Many Factions in me/
Giving you all of myself, that's why I always Fracture Emcees/
Cypher with whoever wants it, those so called Rappin Emcees/
but once I start back to Emcee, I got em back on they knees/
The provenience is the greater that's only flashing though me/
I'm back Crackin' newbees, till they wanna give up/
their just babies in the game look at the way that they spit up/
Trying to verse what the writ-up wrote and can barely hold a note/
yet they wanna spit at me, the epitome of dope/
I'm bright enough to burn through a couple bars of soap/
clean enough to expunge everything that you know/
and what you was taught, trying to keep it tight/
My material keeps me fly, my possesions ain't why, I'm so cold/
I know that hope floats, but not the attention that I hold/
I'm grasping your brains till I let them go/don't you know, I'm breaking the sleeper's hold/

No comments:

Post a Comment