Saturday, January 24, 2009

True Spit:

Vs. 1



The Honorable, Phenomenal, spittin' that Logical/
Dope Poet, Emcee, ya betta write it in your Chronicles/
The Gravity's astronomical/
Causing Geologist to shake in their Timb Boots, Yo, when I'm sound bombing you/
Lyrics be surrounding you/
My Mind's got the Power to/
Send sonar messages to Aquatic dudes/
Realigning economical situations that I'm in, on timing with a Rhyme or two/
Grindin' cuz I wanna be eating more than a bite of food/
tear up proteins with ecclectic Mandibles/
You could call me one of those cross breed, back pack rapping emcees, mixed with the Sonic Youth/



Vs. 2



I think I'm a cool dude, I'm pretty level headed/
Give you the shirt off my back if your ego will accept it/
I know I'm temperamental, No need to 2nd Guess it/
but I never promised I'd be cool calm and collective/
Still, you won't get what I'm saying, unless your really sitting there & listening to the message/
Yeah it's a true statement, you can Inspect what you Expected/
But sometimes you gotta be introspective/
Go head and learn about it from a different Perspective/
It's in the spirit of what I said, not the words that I use, or the way that I said it/
I give my thoughts wide birth, ain't using contraceptives/
keep em running like Politicians in Politics, more like the Recorder's athletic/
and after I tell it, I leave it to ya'll to spread it/
I see things in 5 dimensional grids, but I can't change ya'lls perception just b/c I'm perceptive/
Man, Life is so simple but ya'll make it so hectic/
I ain't got time for accusations cuz then I'd need anaceptic/
I can admit my wrong doings, nothing I've done is regretted/
Nothing I did is regretted/



Vs. 3



Hermetic is part of my Asthetics/
Conjoining Diametrics, while Moving like Diarhetics/
Moving on the borders of Prophetic, straight to the point like JJ Reddick/
A Wholesome Soul's dietetics/
Never be prosthetic, told ya'll already, ain't gotta second guess it/
Get yourself a hot steaming cup the first time, don't wait for the 2nd pressing/
Steep like I french pressed it/
meaning embedded/
alluring like the queen of beauty undressing/
throwing truth darts spiraling, but don't know who all's gon' catch it/
try to stay away from the depressing/
uplift you from your depression/
rhythm and beats that I write to are the bat signal that flash the message/
carve my stamps from my etchings/
sending 5th dimensional letters to the truth fetching/
doing my part to keep the world moving in the right direction, while the light's directing
Doing my part to keep the world moving in the right direction, while the light's directing/
while the Light's Directing

David A. Abshire
aka
Wyzdom360
September 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment