Sunday, October 17, 2010

She Said...(Written to Round 1-3rd @InnerRecess)

She keeps on Saying, that I'm, Hella Crazy/

Got her cheezing so hard/

makes it seem I'm a Star/

You know how I get it in, can't come lazy/

Got her dreamin' her part/

and beamin' from far/

Peace of the Heart/
Chop it up like Samples, No 80's Baby/
Layin it down, on the Beat and the mark/
Schematic diagram be like plays from S. Payton/
Pass words, Aaron Brooks to J. Pathon/
Breesy F. Baby, TD, Oh Yes Baby/
Had to Retro that, for This Generation/
Throwback slang, Army Better yet a navy/
Sanction me with yours, Go head I'll keep Waitin'/
Dave Chappelle Line, Funny Dude, Amazing/
but back to the program, before ya'll change up stations/
Looked Polynesian, Shape was so bangin'/
Could be Cuban or Peruvian mixed with Asian/
I couldn't really make it, Just knew she had me casin'/
It was like Serve and Volley, Ball in her court/
Quick return, Pace on/
Yeah, She had me intrigued, No Mental fatigue/
I hit her with words so persuasive/
They Could persuade young/
To look in a freezer for a package of steam/
Have her plant a forrest with Magical Beans/
Wait for Hell to Freeze, Oh Wait, That's Right, The Saints are World Champeens/
Hugged me nice and close, touched my neck with her nose/
Said I Love you Dave, I could've lost my soul/
Retreat to Inner Recess, Before I regress Folk/
Yo...smh

D. Abshire
October 18th, 2010~2:27a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment