Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random B.S. 11

It's funny, I never felt this way before/
Lost, so in turn Trapped like iron clad doors/
The accomplishments whistle through my brain with a mighty roar/
I see the outcome, but seized by finances though/
gotta devine a way to loosen my financial flow/
As if the beast had me, crunching down upon my soul/
lapping it up and cracking bones/
with jagged mandibles/
grasping tightly to my vision, I refuse, Hell no/
I can't let it go, I won't let it go/
a Musical dream, the Movement that gleams bold/
arrived at the spot, loosened up the calipers/
come barreling out of this prison, brandishing multiple calibers/
no rocket science or calculus, not even brain surgery/
won't allow the simple larceny, the arson or them to murder me/
the furthest thing from goals depressed you ever heard from me/
Like who want What?, a new path, Yes I'm driven/
News flash, Yes I'm living, this WON'T break my Spirit/
Too Wild to be tamed/
Peaced out on the lames/
Denounce the wicked, I'm livid, spit out Holy Flames/
There Comes a time that you gain/
a clearer understanding, the bearer of proper planning/
not scared of you doppelgangers, disingenuous and gangling/


David A. Abshire
Wed. August 4th, 2010~2:52 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment