Friday, August 27, 2010

Greatest is Love...

You want me to trip off you, give me something to Fall for/

Before I walk it out and away like a Ball Four/

if you'll be drama Free, Baby, I'm all yours/

don't want a Push turning to shoves like a small Ford/

No horror stories, no Saw 4's/
Can't be flimsy like Cardboard/
I need a sturdy foundation, Long distance like Long boards/
Coastin' through life, Toastin the life, watching the starboard/
Round 2, gotta be more, Bow to the world, Encore/
Hit up the Taylor, Custom Fitted, No Mall Stores/
Never give em too much, making em want more/
keep em chasing behind us till they dogs sore/
dog tired, perspire, tweetin till their palms sore/
No Malicious speach, or false pride, Kills em like Long swords/
Isaiah 58, 9-11, something that's called for/
1st Corinthians, Chapter 13, wear it like Couture/
Faith, Hope and the Greatest is Love, I want yours...

D. Abshire
August 27th, 2010~6 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment