Sunday, June 14, 2009

SouthCoast Slums:

Times are slow, not enough business, got let go/
the fight goes on, better believe it's perpetual/
retro, hell no, trying to produce productively/
Find a job that pays the bills, plus allows me to be/
Musician with Cool vision, plus not too heavy on the grief/
this Dude fishin, tools glisten, I got whatchu need/
gotta achieve finding my outlet for my mental seeds/
thoughts like GZA's rhymes, travel@ tremendous speeds, sent out through the speak's/
Yo, truth be told, I'd work a non-profit/
Some consider spittin rhymes as a Hobby, not as logic/
some consider 360 a prophet, others view as object/
can't let that float my head, stay focused and on topic/
Failure's not an option, the world needs our visions/
Soundclash and Soundbomb, till it sets of sprinkler systems/
Whether the Mic's off or on, I've made the right provisions/
gotta get the message to these slums, make better all the symptoms/
Whether freestyle or written, you can here it in our spittin'/
Like my Man Skipp there's even a message in my driftin/
so as I pound the concrete, lookin' for what must be done/
I'm giving hope and a voice to these South Coast Slums/

D. Abshire
"Wyzdom360"
June 14th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment