Friday, April 24, 2009

Random B.S. 2:

Gettin Trapped by the streets???/
Nuh uhn, never me/
Astonishing, my Mutt Pedegree/
Get highest on my music, school of life, gained degree/
No trouble finding me, Look, the lessons weren't cheap/
2 jobs, cooking and rhyming, Payed my dues, no finders fee/
Got eyes of Riddick, faults admitted, there's no blinding me/
Ain't necessary to Day 26'it, Listen how I spit it, chill's how life can be/
Spit facts on hot wax, till I rest in Peace/
like my brother Bionik, get so fly, grow some of the finest wings/
Play my lines to a second line when I'm lying to rest,rest assured my Minds at ease/
Go find your Peace/
And to all my fellow Emcees, Keep cypherin to the finest Beats...

David A. Abshire
aka
Wyzdom360°
April 24th, 2009~2:06am

No comments:

Post a Comment