Friday, June 26, 2009

Random B.S. 5 (Brain Power)

Though I'm usually on a conscious tip/
I'll be honest, LIke Common Sense/
Not a Zombie, But I like gettin Brain from a chick/
If I get it, might give it, so what's wrong with it???/
be like Tag, Your In/
let the games begin/
I'm takin a break, claim the face, cuz I aim for the chin/
got me reeling for this highlight, it's a TPN/
top play Nominee, Like on Espn/
Now I could beat up the Cho-chi & leave it looking like a Roast Beef sammich/
Step back for a minute, feelin so Mannish/
you bent over the bed which is so my standard/
it's your favorite, legs shakin, like you can't stand it/
but we can make this, last longer, time'll get expanded/
if you knock it out first, like it's out the park/
take a load off our minds, DEVINE, rewind
and I'll remove your cool like it's a cross my heart/
Baby......I cross my Heart!!! I swear...

D. Abshire
June 27th, 2009
~12:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment